Quality standards and Management facilities
- The quality standards and management facilities at NeuroOne makes it a truly World Class Hospital.
- Providing high quality medical care through cutting edge technology and highly skilled manpower.
- 15 ICU beds are supported by high end equipment with central monitoring system
- Dedicated 6 Bed Head Injury ICU specially for head injury patients.
- There are 3 highly dedicated isolation rooms for patients who are highly infection prone
- 24- hour Level I emergency and trauma care unit, the first of its kind and top notch.
- Completely paperless hospital with Electronic Medical record system, first of its kind
Highly Sophisticated OTs with Advanced Technologies
- NeuroOne Hospital has 2 integrated advanced Operation theatres with cutting edge, state- of- the-art technological solution that features video input recording, saving and displaying from range of sources.
- The OT complex consists of dedicated post-op areas, sterile and decontamination room besides a waiting area for the relatives of patients and a counselling room
Sophisticated Neurosurgical equipment
The state-of-the-art dedicated neurosurgery operation theatre is equipped with the following:
- Carl Zeiss OPMI Pentero 900 microscope, which magnifies vital structures within the brain and spinal cord, as well as takes recordings and photographs during the surgery.
- Motorised pendants for anaesthesia and surgical equipment.
- Aesculap and Medtronic high-speed micro-drill system to cut bones
- Aesculap and Medtronic motorised craniotome
- Karl Storz neuro-endoscope
- CUSA, Intraoperative Electrophysiological Monitoring
- Micro-neurosurgical instruments for procedures on both the brain and the spine
- Macquet high end ventilators, Nihon Kohden high end multipara monitors and Drager anaesthetic workstation
Sophisticated Neurological Equipment
- Galileo 32 Channel Digital EEG Video recording system and Sleep study which has the most advanced and flexible EEG software for advanced analysis
- Nihon Kohden 4 channel NCS / EMG system with Autonomic Nervous system testing
- Spectra Optia Plasmapharesis System
NeuroOne Clinical Excellence system
- Neurological treatment demands very complex and organised efforts from various clinicians, surgeons and paramedical staff calling for a systematic approach with zero tolerance towards errors.
- Quality is covered through various key indicators. Thus, here we get the comprehensive quality care encompassing quality checks with respect to various aspects of hospital functioning .
- Prompt emergency care is a delivered with zero tolerance. Rapid response team is a designated group of healthcare clinicians who can be assembled quickly to deliver critical care expertise in response to grave clinical deterioration of a patient located outside a critical care unit.
- Similarly the waiting time for consultation in OPD is kept to a minimum, so also is turnaround time for investigations, admission and discharge process.
- Primarily health outcomes are measured and evaluated on the regular basis and are borne out by inner departmental teams for identifying new ways to improve treatment.
- This system is made fool proof by monitoring daily activities including care coordination among the doctors, nurses and paramedical staff.
- This system ensures the patient is provided with the utmost care and right medication/treatment at the right time by the person responsible for the patient care. Every nursing station captures Hand Hygiene and bed sore rate and immediate measures are taken for prevention of sore and ensure an ultra clean hospital.